Happy 2018 to all our loyal customers, followers and subscribers. I truly hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas break and that you have a prosperous year ahead. Personally I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for us with lots of exciting plans on the horizon, however I do have some exciting developments to share with you all now.
After months of research and development I’m thrilled to announce that I have two new products that will be launching in 2018… there is just one thing I’m still missing….
……. Two new faces to feature on the new product labels, or technically speaking, four faces if you count the humans too!
Aghhh I’m so excited as now I can officially start the *search* for my new Brand Ambassadors / Models. Directions below!
Would you like to know what the new products are?
One of the products I felt was essential to include in my range was a non-toxic, zinc free, doggy sun block. The one I have developed is just divine. It’s rich and creamy and best of all it’s completely natural. The SPF hovers between 15-20 (in human terms) and I know that it will be a huge hit with those pet parents whose dogs are notorious, belly-up sunbakers.
My second product (that I’m completely in love with) is a brand new natural, Ecocert approved, French perfume – whose name I will be keeping to myself for the time being! Like my Couch Poppy Parfum, it has been created with an air of sophistication, and is not like any other ‘doggy colognes’ that you will find on the market.
So there you have it. Two new products that require two new dogs (and their humans) to feature on the label.
What you need to do
If you currently use my products, that’s a bonus as you will know how beautiful our products are and also how we are trying to do our bit for the environment. If you haven’t had a chance, perhaps have a look through our blogs so you can get a sense of who we are as a company – this might help you when you create your entry. We’ve also included a discount coupon for you (below) if you’d like to try our products.
- Upload a picture of you and your dog to Instagram and tag @OrganicPetPharmacy and also use the hashtag #organicpetcomp
- Tell us in your post what product you would love to feature in and why you like our company / products.
- The picture should show your dog clearly (no outfits on your dog please), you will also need to be in the photo. Typically we don’t focus on human faces in our marketing we just try to capture beautiful moments that show a connection between dog and human.
- If you have multiple animals, please take multiple photos. Just one pet per photo.
- You might like to take an artistic shot, or a shot that you think we would like to feature on the product. Ie sunblock is often associated with the beach and the water. We’d love to see what you come up with.
- Feel free to enter as many times as you like. We love photos!!
- If you have any of our Organic Pet Pharmacy products we would love you to include them in your post too.
- We hope to have our brand ambassadors (for the labels) selected by 30 April 2018, so it’s important to get your photos in asap. Please note: you must own the rights to all photos you upload.
- CATS! – Please upload your cat photos too. We have only just started work on this range but hope to have it out in the second half of the year.
Whilst we will be selecting just two people to possibly feature on our label, we will ALSO be selecting one ‘couple’ from each state. These people will be our state ambassadors for the next 12 months and will receive some awesome gifts, access to any events we hold and of course, free Organic Pet Pharmacy products. Photos applications close 30 April.
Try our Products
Like I said earlier, we would love to think that you’ve tried (and love) our products, and to help you, we’ve included a 20% discount code that you can use online. Just use summerbrand20 at the checkout for a 20% discount*.
*offer expires 28 February 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Luck plays no part in this competition and all entrants will be judged by my lovely in-house photographer and myself. All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Organic Pet Pharmacy reserves the right to change terms and conditions, including but not limited to, closing date. By entering you agree that Organic Pet Pharmacy has the express right to use your photos across all social media platforms.